Thursday 8 February 2018

My Beautiful Mum

My Beautiful Mum 
My mum died suddenly aged 58 , riddled with rheumatoid arthritis . She was on multiple tablets none of which stopped it progressing . She hardly ever moaned or complained , bless her and she used to tell people the tablets would kill her and they did! I am certain of that . 
She died in 1999 so the internet was not so big then . I always knew there was something alternative that could help her but could not find it . 
If I knew then , all that I know now she would be able to lessen her tablets and most likely come off them in the end . I do not want anyone to die because of the medications they are taking but there is much evidence now to tell you that can happen . 
Choose a better way . 
Good Luck , Teresa xx

In the first photo this was about 12 months or less before my mum died . In this photo she is with my eldest Lee who she adored. Here she was in chronic pain riddled with arthritis and medications. In the older photo , taken in the late 1950's my mum looks very happy and healthy . That is how I see her now in spirit . Back to full health and with family . 
There is a much better way to treat pain and fatigue now , something that I do , use and have also passed onto my dad and brother for their health problems .

 Message me if you would like to know what that is . 
teresa@angelspiritmessages.co.uk

http://www.angelspiritmessages.co.uk

Essential Health on Facebook






No comments:

Post a Comment