Thursday 15 February 2018

Biozen Technology for Mobile, Laptop, Tablet , WiFi ElectroSmog Protection

Electrosmog

Ever since Playstations and X box's came out with headsets and then wireless ones , I have been very concerned about what that has been doing to my boys . 

ELECTROSMOG DANGERS 

The wireless signal goes through their heads which can only cause major problems in the future . 
In January I met a lady at Basildon hospital whose 14 year old daughter was dying of a brain tumour. As if this was not horrific enough , she told me her other daughter was also being tested for the same issue. A brain tumour . This cannot be bad luck , something they are doing or live near is causing this .

I did not know till this year there is something we can do to help reduce the radiation nearest to us . The Biozen .
I have ordered mine to attach to our phones and my son's headset . Then next I will be doing the wireless hub. I do turn this off at night to lessen it too .


GREAT BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY 
We all know people who have phones 


Biozen is made by the same company that makes the Helo , that is far superior to the Apple watch and The Fit . 
You can buy from the company as a customer or join as a great business opportunity . 

https://youtu.be/G5U8kUG8LUM

Check out this tech from a business perspective. I’m warning you in advance, you may lose sleep once you watch this 2 minute video - https://healthytechsolution.com/2-min/#!219

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW


https://my.worldgn.com/store/teresaswann


No comments:

Post a Comment