Thursday 22 February 2018

Health of NewBorns Sick Babies


Sick Babies 

It is a very sad fact now that many babies are born already with diseases and some are born with cancer cells . This should never happen . A baby is a beautiful new creation and should be healthy . 
Sadly many parents do not listen to their intuition and go ahead eating terrible diets with a lack of vitamins and minerals in . Microwave their dinners that kills off any goodness in the food, drink fizzy toxic drinks , eat lots of white carbs and a lot of meat and dairy , that is full of vaccines, hormones , fear and terror , eat lots of sugar and processed foods .On top of that the parents may have had vaccines, antibiotics and other prescribed and shop bought medications . Basically a polluted sewage system ! Struggling to work . Your Lymph Nodes .
How is this going to grow a healthy baby ?
The parents are often in bad health already and this is passed onto the baby . The parents and especially the mum should be preparing for motherhood at least a year before by making sure she is as healthy as she can be , with a plant based, fruit diet with nuts /seeds and healthy oils and quality vitamins and minerals that will cost more than the local supermarket .
When I was pregnant with my second son, my mum had only died a couple of months before, my brother's dog got killed two days before my mum died , and I had , had a miscarriage only 7 months before . I was grieving and that would have affected him plus I was in an empty marriage so my thoughts were not good but I did not take any medications and ate as well as I could .
He was knotted in pain a couple of weeks after being born with terrible colic , maybe the stress he felt from me during his growth stage and maybe the tinned milk . This week I have felt sad thinking about that , how low I was then and how he would have felt that . It may be affecting him still now for all we know .
Parents need to take responsibility for their health improve it and their thoughts and make healthy babies not very sick ones .

No comments:

Post a Comment