Thursday 22 February 2018

BEING A SINGLE MUM


SINGLE MUM


It is not easy being a single parent . Doing everything on your own . Not enough hours in the day to earn money and do daily tasks . Not being appreciated .I have my days when I do feel overwhelmed by all my responsibilities .
My son suggests finding a man to live with to share expenses but that is not me. Sadly so many people do , do that . I cannot live with a man I do not love just because it suits me financially . 
Last year I decided I am going to change my life and I do not mean go and look for a man with a house !
The last man I met , after two dates started talking about me having a baby !
Yes a baby , at 53 years of age .
I told him that could kill me and said goodbye to him .
This year I am making and creating a higher income with enough leisure time with my thoughts . Every day I am talking myself into it and being so grateful . Grateful for my fingers that can type now .
I am allowing opportunities to come in and not going into the fear mode of what if it does not work , what if I cannot do it , what if my money runs out?
Shutting out the fear and the annoying chitter chatter in my head and getting on with it . No one can change my situation for me , I have to do it and I am .
Teresa Swann
http://www.angelspiritmessages.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment