Sunday 17 December 2017

How to Heal Your Hypothyroidism

HYPOTHYROIDISM
How to heal your hypothyroidism with nature's gifts. Essential Oils made from plants, trees and herbs . God's gift to us . All we need is outside in nature .
17 years ago I got diagnosed with hypothyroidism . For many years I believed that the tablet was the cure , the answer because my doctors told me it was. When I started to tune into myself more , I realised it was not the answer.
 For the last 5 years I have been looking into natural health answers and thank god for the internet . I have found so many lovely doctors who have researched themselves , how our bodies work and give solutions for foods and supplements to help you.
 I found out on the internet, not my doctor , how bad some foods are for your thyroid , such as wheat and gluten.
I also started to use quality therapeutic oils . Applying onto my thyroid area and the bottom of my feet . The result , I have lowered my dosage of my thyroxine . My mission is to get off it , for good , as I believe these oils and cutting out certain foods , is the answer.
My favourite Doterra Oils to use for healing and supporting my thyroid are Frankincense, Myrrh, Lemongrass, Clove and Basil . These can be blended in a small roll on bottle with just under 10 ml of carrier oil .
 The Basil I apply neat onto my adrenal glands on my back and the area under the ribs . You may find that you need to dilute it for your skin .

The Doterra Peppermint I use daily , by inhaling, applying to my neck and back to pain and stiffness. I also use this for digestion which can be a major factor with a slow thyroid . I will pop a drop or two into my mouth or add to my Peppermint tea . Sluggish digestion can cause all sorts of issues with toxins building up inside .

Daily thyroid support blend recipes:
To be applied daily over the thyroid area

Daily thyroid support blend recipes:
To be applied daily over the thyroid area   
In a 10mL roller bottle combine….
3 drops Frankincense
3 drops Myrrh
2 drops Lemongrass
2 drop Clove
Top with Fractionated Coconut oil, this will be the main contents of the bottle . You can dilute it with other carrier oils such as Organic Grape Seed oil .Teresa Swann    http://www.mydoterra.com/teresaswann






No comments:

Post a Comment