Sunday 17 December 2017

Peppermint Oil Uses

Doterra Peppermint Oil Uses

Doterra Peppermint Oil is one of their most popular oils and no wonder when it has so many health benefits . It is one essential oil I always have in my bag.
Doterra Peppermint Oil
For the last 4 years I have been using quality Doterra Peppermint Essential Oil and it has been a life changer . I have used it many times for my chronic neck and back ache , for digestive problems , migraines, jaw pain , stiffness , uplifting and freshening. It is my go to oil and I recently found out it is great for the colon , which is great news for our family as my dad has had bowel cancer . I have been putting Doterra Peppermint oil and some of their other oils in capsules for my dad to take , as his cancer has returned . It has not been a shock to me as he did not make any changes after his operation in autumn 2016. He has still carried on microwaving his food, eating tinned veg , using homogenised milk , even though I told him how bad this was.
 Doterra Therapeutic Oils are able to get into our body cells that can aid in their healing . I have encouraged my dad to drink herbal teas with lemon added and a drop or two of Doterra Lemon oil . I have also encouraged using the Peppermint oil in his water and teas. It is also useful to breathe it in , inhaling it and rubbing all over the tummy area , where the colon is . I am very glad I found Doterra as I have learnt so much more about natural health . http://www.mydoterra.com/teresaswann

There are wonderful treatments out there in nature , made by our creator for our health . When I joined Doterra I had been using another brand quality Peppermint oil . I bought a book through my team leader and was nicely surprised to find out that Peppermint Oil is the top one for an underactive thyroid , hypothyroidism . My body knew which one was best for it and that is why it had guided me to Peppermint oil , years ago . Always listen to your body and its instincts . I use the natural health way , every day . Teresa Swann https://youtu.be/nXqj4x2ZlOY

No comments:

Post a Comment